Like other states, the relationship of millennials and Gen Z in Alabama is much closer with the technology than previous generations. However, not all companies are open to adapt to new recruitment practices. But, those who made the shift are seeing lower recruitment cost, faster post-to-hire times and an increase in qualified applicants.
Within this whitepaper, we provide an outline of the changing state of recruitment in Alabama, including:
- The new rules and dynamics of modern recruitment practices
- Key Alabama recruitment stats and figures
- How recruitment and retention go hand-in-hand
- The online recruitment landscape
- Tips from companies with winning recruitment efforts, what they are planning for this year and how you can make their ideas work for you
And much more.
Fill out the form below to download your free copy today!