Practices that depend upon the traditional approaches to marketing through lunch-and-learn networking and word-of-mouth advertising are missing out on the full marketing potential at their fingertips. Instead, a direct-to-consumer approach is needed to help prospective patients select specific providers when they’re given the option to do so.
Our latest healthcare marketing white paper covers topics such as:
- The four stages of brand acquisition
- How and why effective branding is critical to referrals
- The role of “affective commitment”
- The importance of expertise-based thought leadership
- What causes patients to decide against a referral
And much more.